November 1, 2020
Prevention actiity against the coronavirus(COVID-19) spread / Notice of change in opening hours
Thank you for your support always.
We have measures in accordance with some guidelines in tourism to prevent the coronavirus(COVID-19) from spreading and to make sure that all our guests are safe and relaxed.
- We have to prohibit the following people from using our shuttle bus or entering the building: Those who have a fever of 37.5 C or higher, have had a fever for a couple of days, are sick and have cold symptoms.
- We have to take your temperature before you getting on our shuttle bus and entering our facilities.
- Please put on a mask in our shuttle bus and building.
We also have to change some part of my service (for example, the last admission is 24:30 now and our single-day plan service is available only until 26:00) to prevent the coronavirus(COVID-19) from spreading. Thank you for your understanding.
We restrict the number of acceptances as congestion relief; thus, we may have to prohibit some people from entering the building when too many people come at the same time. Thank you for your understanding.
* Opening hours
11:00 - 26:00 (Last admission: 24:30)
* Shuttle bus
- Please put on a mask in the bus.
- We have to take your temperature beforehand; we have to prohibit those who have a fever of over 37.5 C or higher from getting on our bus.
* Nap space
We close nap spaces (including Nakamura-za) for a while.